To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.

Photography by Tyler Chartier



The original Edgemont Inn was built in 1904 for visiting San Franciscans who ventured north on the Mt. Tam cog railway. After a century of use the structure was in need of a complete restoration. All materials were removed and salvaged before the structure was lifted and set on new foundations. New additions were woven into the original architecture to improve function and aesthetics. All the doors, paneling and mouldings were made from old growth redwood that was salvaged and repurposed, in keeping with the spirit and history of the house.